View Single Post
Old 24-01-2023, 03:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
WOW and thank you for your response and explanation. It all resonates . All of it !!...
The interesting thing is that when the Universe wants to draft you 100% into the spiritual field, it will take away comfort until you answer the call. I was working a pretty good job until the Universe decided to call, so I ran away to another town to run a small college, lol. But where can you run too? So I decided to take on the spiritual path and let go of formal employment and I've been growing ever since. Some others experience sickness and other forms of challenge when they delay picking up the call to serve spiritually. It's like you put the universe out of balance when you don't answer it, and in order for it to maintain its balance, it pushes back that imbalance on to you... Karma?

Your definitely a channel
Your definitely a healer
Your definitely everything you've seen yourself do in your dreams and visions

Walking the white dappled horse in your dream/vision down the street you know represents the 4 of coins tarot (that's what I'm getting in my spirit)... Whether to venture forth into the unknown and become the fool card or holding on to what you have and remaining with the current norm you have come to experience...

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 26-01-2023 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences