View Single Post
Old 29-04-2020, 02:34 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
If we can somehow although I do not understand practically how go back in time would it then be possible to go back to a past life and actively change a moment there ?
During meditations I have done efforts to change what is happening but the body stands and do what it has done before and I can not say or change anything but I really want to, instead I come out of the meditative state. Can the present me effect my past life self and if so how is that done ? Anyone been through this, these thoughts themselves ?

I don't care if I'm breaking the rules of reincarnation. Ya know, they say rules are meant to be broken, anyway. I don't care if I alter the past. As long as I'm sparred the fate of being sent to a devastating future, such as the 22nd century, I'm fine. As cool as it sounds, I'm not too going far back into the past for obvious reasons, I mean it would be interesting to be a little or young girl in the 1950s and get a chance to wear those cute vintage smocked dresses and such, but I have my soul set for the 90s again (as in born in 1988, again), in the same family; as my twin sister. I feel like this life needs a second chance, and for that to work, it has to be the same exact time period and same exact family; albeit different timeline. You can't replace either or it won't work at all. I see no interest in going to the future (rather it be the late 21st century, the 22nd century, or beyond) I just want a "Groundhog Day" style do-over. It's kinda like the TV show, Quantum Leap. Surely, God understands the severity of my issues with that and why the future scares me, a lot. Watching the movie Interstellar, back in 2015 (yes, I know it's only a sci-fi movie) was the last straw, but COVID-19 in the present year of 2020, is the final nail in the coffin.