View Single Post
Old 22-12-2016, 11:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croy2007
A revolution I had a few years ago made me see that heaven and hell are the same place. I say this because when you enter the after life you may see either but to explain it more. If your soul is tainted by selfishness, pride, lust, or hatred. It start to burn when it enters gods light. This is not punishment but to cleanse the soul. You see only darkness because you are not ready to see gods light you feel flames around you but they are cleansing you. This is why I say they are the same place. Gods light is so pure that anything you're immediately starts to be washed by it.
I am not a Christian but I can relate to what you have shared, and I have similar beliefs. Although to me heaven and hell are not a place, for me they are a state of being, and yes the light of God is as a fire which burns away the dross so that we can fully embrace our divine nature.

I believe in reincarnation and that people return to Earth to further transform themselves so that they can complete, if there is any such thing, the journey and consciously merge with God. I also believe that heaven and hell became bedtime stories for kids and those stories changed over the centuries.

I do not believe in a devil; a great nemesis of God who punishes bad people. Ever wonder why bad things happen to good people; it may be just their karma, or something they reincarnated to work off. Yes, it is all speculation on my part.