View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 02:49 AM
Experiencer
Do you know any of the history about the house? Also how long have you lived there? Most trapped spirits are simply lonely is all and many of them just wish to be noticed. Are you certain they are not just someone whom just wishes to stay without causing harm to you or your family. It may even be a child who is there. I too have helped to guide spirits into the light but I feel very strongly that these things should be considered prior to making that choice and also knowing that the spirit has a choice as well.

I won't force them if they are simply there by choice out of sheer loneliness for the living. I have given this choice to a spirit that we have at our home and he knows fully well the choice is his and that I will check back with him from time to time. I don't mind his presence because I know he is harmless and actually at times I feel he looks out for my family as an extra set of eyes. So he is welcome to stay if he likes and to reach out to me at any time for help if he chooses to want that help to go into the light.