View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 08:13 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I will cross over the ghost if you want me to? I am trained for the job and can teach you how to do it too! I am a Spirit Rescuer and a White Witch and Archangel Michael taught me how to do this, so trust me, your ghost's are trying to hide especially when I come into the door and say, "Hey! I'm here! Time to go Home!" They will have fun when they are in Heaven, I think they might be adults, teenagers, and some children that were family and the cats and pets are from some other witches that lived in the areas from the 1900's :) They are all family though and have chosen to haunt that way because of their ties to witchcraft. This is my first case I have had of ghosts that want to stay behind because of witchcraft, but it does happen, and no witchcraft is not evil or bad. :) I use White Magic and it is only for the Highest Good of All Concerned and I follow God and Christ. :) It heals me everyday. So enjoy the healing I crossed them over and the portals are now closed in your home! Enjoy!