Thread: Robert Adams
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 04:34 AM
Knower
There are no problems. Read my lips. (laughter) No problems. But you may say, "Well this is happening in my life, and I'm going through this and I'm going through that." That's not a problem. That's your belief system. You have been brought up to believe certain things are terrible and certain things are wonderful. Consequently you're living in this kind of a world, duality, good and bad, right and wrong, up and down, backwards and forwards. You therefore feel all these things. Why not let go? Do it. Do not think anymore of these things. Simply stop thinking, by catching yourself every time you think, catching yourself and becoming aware of the thinker. That stops your thoughts. For instance, there's a thought in your mind regarding sickness, death, lack, limitation. Before the thought becomes stronger, remember to catch yourself, and just look at the thought. That's how you catch yourself, by observing the observer of the thought. This all happens by itself. As you catch yourself more and more, you begin to realize that you are the observer, watching yourself observe the thought, and you begin to laugh.

Robert Adams