View Single Post
Old 19-11-2019, 03:47 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
Sunshine i felt that message come along. those gifts do come across in your writing
with your numbers i meant they seemed to have a very friendly feel to them that jumped out at me
i did wonder if the 11, 110, 1110 and 1111 were binary numbers
that would be 3, 6, 14 and 15
not many 8's and 9's? octal numbers only have 0 to 7.. that could point to something to do with computers. i dont know. wild guess!

ps i keep seeing 9:11 on clocks have done for years. not much else with numbers though

i sort of thought not so much the meaning is what you make, but maybe the meaning was to focus you on something else like staring into a diamond you see something new in another direction thats being overlooked or unexplored that you already know about maybe. just guessing again. dream interpretation is more my thing i really don't have much of a handle on numbers so true numeroligists probably know best :)

Awww thank you for your nice words , they put a smile on my face, you are so kind!

No 9s at all for me so far and guess what..??!!

I haven't noticed any sychronicities in numbers today , not a single one...weird!!

It was only in the last couple of years that I have begun noticing these. I am certain that they have been taking place prior to this but, not any attention was paid to it by me.

It was only when I woke up at 1.11 am after a dream I had back then. After this , when looking at the time during the day being 11.11 am then 1.11 pm and, either 11 or 111 or 1111 showing up that caught me by surprise and therefore my attention that I begun paying attention to this "phenomenon" as it seems to be.

If dream interpretation is your thing then , could you please have a look at my dream and interpretation of it at the dreams section and tell me of what you think of it?.

Thanks, take care!