View Single Post
Old 31-03-2007, 10:19 AM
Pounamu

Dear weareone....

I can appreciate how you feel at the moment - I have been in similar situations, where I know how people who have "lost" loved ones are needlessly torturing themselves in thinking that their loved one has "gone", more or less forever; and yet that is far from the truth. But how to convey that in a compassionate and kindly manner?

Of course you must follow your heart.... perhaps a letter would be the safest way to communicate...
Anyway, I wish you the best in your efforts to convey to them your feelings and your wisdom concerning the illusory nature of "death", and that their dear one is as close to them as a thought. Loving thoughts will always find their way to their intended recipient! Ask your Higher Self to inspire you with the best words to use, and it will, if you can be relaxed... Truth be told, being in the Spirit worlds is by far more comfortable and expansive than down here in the physical! (Even if the physical does have certain unique advantages). It may be that the son had completed what his soul intended him to do here, despite all appearances that may be to the contrary... one cannot really judge. So in light of that, may all concerned be at peace... nothing happens by chance; there will be a good reason.

Blessings,
Pounamu