View Single Post
Old 26-04-2017, 09:27 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean
Thanks for sharing your story, Naturegrows!

No problem.

Quote:
I've been visiting my tree, plus a few others, and I cannot believe how powerful nature is...

Yea, and don't forget that your apart of nature aswell.

Quote:
I've learned something very valuable... I feel unworthy of Nature's love. When I connect to the trees I feel lke there's nothing I can offer them, so why would they want to talk to me?

Trees are pretty humble if you think about it, they give out oxygen, fruit, they are homes for animals like birds and stuff, does that sound like something that wouldn't allow you to talk with it if you wanted to? if you want to do something nice for them you could bless them, give them a big hug or water them maybe...

Quote:
The trees have gently shown me that because of my feelings of unworthiness, I cannot connect fully, because I'm mostly focusing on my insecutiries. And the trees showed me that this is exactly the pattern that I bring into my relationships!

Oh ok.

Quote:
Not sure where to go from here, other than to keep visiting them. Maybe I can ask them to heal my wounds of unworthiness?

Don't be so harsh on yourself you are worthy, go do some nice things for yourself that you enjoy and will cheer you up.