View Single Post
Old 19-04-2019, 09:03 AM
Master
I'm also very sensitive, doesn't mean you cannot have a relationship, doesn't even mean you cannot enjoy going out and about.
You can work on your energy system so you don't get overwhelmed so soon. I did, it works a treat. I can go to pubs and things without a problem.
What I can not handle is people yapping around me, needing my attention non-stop. I need to recharge so I don't get overloaded. I cannot be engaged in conversation all day long.
But... with the right partner this isn't a problem. And no, you don't need someone who's also very sensitive. You need someone who also needs personal freedom and has their own thing going for them in life. Hobbies, friends. Not someone who's co-dependent and needs to cling to you. That'll go wrong.
The partner you describe simply wasn't the right person for you. Best thing to do is to open up to love, and trust that the universe will bring the right person for you. If you focus on that, and NOT on your fear of getting overloaded when in a relationship, things will go okay. If you focus on your fear you will attract exactly that. Which to you will confirm your fears, while actually it only confirms Law of Attraction works and you get what you ask for.
So focus on the belief that the right one is out there, that it is possible. Then it'll work out. I know, cos I've been in 3 relationships. I didn't have a problem with any of my ex partners in that sense. We could be together all day, every day, and still not have that problem. But they had their own things and interests, didn't need to sit on my lap 24/7 so I still had my recharge time. They didn't bother me energetically. With the right partner you energetically match so even if they're around 24/7 they won't bother you. And they'd know you wouldn't want visitors over all the time, and respect that. And I doubt an emotionally healthy partner would need that. It sounds very needy, attention seeking, to drag everyone to your home.
And really invest in working on your energy system. Do a proper course. I did 3 on basic intuitive development, learning to ground, shield, cleanse my chakras and aura and so on. After that I was fine to go out while before I didn't even last half an hour.