View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 06:16 PM
Experiencer
I share dreams with my TF and we each also have/have had prescient dreams about one another. He appears in almost every dream I have since my awakening. Some are what I call simple "mental garbage" dreams, ones that are just a dumping of my fears and subconscious. Others are like I said before, either a sharing with him, communicating on a higher plane, or a prescient dream. I use to have the type that Element 5 was talking about where I knew it was him even though he was represented by someone else I knew or didn't know. That never happens now. He's always him. Now looking back, I see that someone (perhaps even myself...) was trying to tell and get through to me that he was represented by others that hurt me because I didn't realize I was treating him then as if he was them. I think when he was represented by someone I didn't know, it was to drive the SM/TF connection home but also still wake me up. Alas, I was stubborn and apparently needed him to run for me to be able to deal with all the past pain, loss, and hurt and truly awaken. Ain't love/life grand? Lol. This may be TMI, but it's weird that more recently the dreams take on a sexual nature A LOT. I'm sure that's just some longing, missing going on, but it's also happened where it means that will happen between us again very soon. Lol. I dunno. I think it's mainly because we always had a wonderful connection in that aspect and were on another plane sometimes with it and truly became one through it. Once again, sorry if TMI!