View Single Post
Old 19-01-2018, 02:54 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
I remember one time I went to a medium ship and reikei workshop. The guy that does the class can see multidimensional beings as physical beings... it got some reikei done on my body and we were all chilling listing to the teacher. I was in front of the class or closest to the teacher. Lol... he was like now you try... I was like... me?! lol he was like yes you..... do a reading for us... lol

I was caught off guard and was definitely confounded but still I tried. He told me to ask if there was anyone here who wanted to speak. I asked these words skeptically and sure enough I saw clear as day the name Michael... but the flash happened in an instant... I was like... wow thats never happened.... then he was like ask what he looks like... so I did... and I saw a clear as day flash of a picture of him standing next to another person.... he looked like he was in his twenties and he was a stalky guy in a way where he wasn't small but hes beefy like muscles but not muscular... kinda how people from brooklyn are haha.... sure enough the lady was very surprised to hear that it was her uncle... then the instructor told me to ask how he died... and when I did... I felt a sharp pain in my chest as if I was experiencing it and at the same time I wasn't... it was definitely interesting experience. It let me to understand just how connected I all ready was but didn't know. Soon I will write a post about telepathy :)

Keep it up even if you dont believe your experiencing anything because you are.

thanks for sharing your experience. Psychic Tyler Henry has physical sensations sometimes when he gives a reading, but I don't know that I do...? The sharp pain in your chest really is interesting. It sounds like you could tell that it wasn't yours? I would love to hear what you have to say about telepathy.