View Single Post
Old 18-01-2018, 04:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee47
I want to thank you for your loving gift of a response. After reading it and CrystalSongs', I felt on top of the world. (The responses from Mojo Pan and SkyGodWarrior earlier on also energized and motivated me. And I was thankful to Rena for courageously volunteering to be the first guinea pig.) I've always wanted to give to people, but I don't know how. It seems so complicated. But this feels so right I am a person who absolutely loves to learn. Doing this is every bit as thrilling for me as it might be for anyone else. It feels that in doing this I am giving myself a gift, but I really hope that others are benefiting, too, because I began doing it with that intention: to be helpful to others. I don't mind making mistakes--that is how we learn--but I don't want to hurt anyone in the process. Intention and prayers should help with that. Have you ever felt that your readings have hurt anyone?

I responded because I find your reading technique very interesting and unique. Also because you said perhaps you will retire with trying this, and I felt you may be throwing in the towel way too quickly.
Or that yes you may find yourself discouraged at times and I wanted to let you know not to be. As we all have something and a gift to share whatever gift that may be. I also know that having psychic ability is actually possible from experiencing it myself not only reading for others but in receiving readings from others as well. A member here told me once that people look to my readings perhaps not to be told something psychic or future related at all, but for the perspective they may bring. I believe she is right. I have often had readings where despite not everything was relevant actually helped more than quite a bit, because I simply needed to talk.

I always go into my readings with the intention to be as of as much help and service to the sitter as I can possibly. Obviously we do not usually go into readings looking to hurt others. I do not know if I have or not. If I have or do I actually do expect the sitter to tell me this honestly. I ask for no charge for readings, only feedback if any are able. I expect if I say something that could upset someone that they tell me honestly hey this upsets me.. That way I know where their limits are. I also expect to be told if I am wrong about something. That itself negates hurt feelings right there. If I say for an example (I have never said this to anyone btw) "An impression of arguing a bit too much with those around is coming through, I am not sure if this relates or not". And they tell me No not so. I respond thank you for your honesty here. That helps to clear things right there. I 100 percent do not mind at all being told where and if I am wrong. That is why I do this in the first place. To improve. But yes I have had readings where very sensitive info has come. If it is really painful, there are instances I will absolutely not reveal to sitter. An example is I read for an individual who asked in regards to her relationship (I really do not relish relationship readings because they can hurt). I was reading for her, she was happy with the relationship, however my feelings were that something was very very wrong. I kept getting the thought He is seeing someone else. At first I heard the thought, and thought myself.... I am not in any way going to tell her that... I did not want to tell her that at all. I did not want to say that and have it be wrong, and I didn't want to say it and actually have it be right. The thought would not let it go so easily. "You need to tell her he is seeing someone else"
Me- Really?... Thought/Guide dude What have you- Yes God damn you!!!
What don't you understand? He is seeing someone else. She deserves the truth!" Me- If it proves wrong I will feel awful for saying that to someone,
if it proves right I will feel awful for telling her and being right, there is no situation here where it wont be painful, I absolutely refuse to tell her this,
I don't care what you think". Guide/Thought/Male voice- I am sorry about this. I am sorry that I know. But it is the truth. Be aware, irregardless of whether you tell her or not, it is the truth. He is seeing Someone else. Whether you tell her now or she finds out later, she will find out. And I will make sure you find out, you will know when she does. And it is still going to hurt, and bad. And I am truly sorry for this.

That is what the male voice said. And she found out. And it still hurts.

Sometimes I don't really want to know.

You said that I'll come to have a better sense of who the messages are for. I am looking forward to that! I don't know what to make of "Errol," or "Ariel," but I did get a pretty clear sense that the dream I had last night wasn't for me. It just didn't feel like it was.

I am absolutely certain I have heard of the name Errol,
I am not sure if this is correct, but now that memory serves me, I looked up the name in relation to angelic beings last night, as you mentioned Ariel but no results, but I think I remember now. Errol unless I need to update my Greek Mythology knowledge off the top of my head, I thought may be a Greek God. A love God Like Aphroditie is a love goddess. Then again perhaps it was not Greek, but Roman? That is all I can think of there.

I also felt like I had a sense of SkyGodWarrior at times--of who he is. I felt a very masculine energy, a sense of someone "not me," but that sense was in no way problematic.

The sense I got from Mojo Pan was of energy, energy, energy, specifically sound energy, but other kinds, too--and yet I'm not sure if the energy was his or part of the message.

This is all very fascinating to me, and as someone who loves to learn, I am in my heaven. (I am learning 3 languages, which also puts me in my heaven.)

My son died in 2009; it was shortly before that that I began getting "words," but after that that I began developing my psychic abilities. So I have practiced "listening" for several years, but this thread is helping me to develop further. The last 9 years have helped me to trust it, to know what is me and what is not me, and other stuff, I'm sure. Now that I'm reading for others, I have new things to learn--such as is the message for me or for the person I'm trying to read for. I'll figure it out with practice. I don't mind practice. I have a 500 day plus streak on duolingo for practice, which means I've practiced every day for more than 500 days. I really do love to learn, and I understand the learning process.

I hope I haven't bored you to tears. Thanks again for your kindness in posting. It is very much appreciated.

You've not bored me at all. I find your reading style to be quite interesting and fun.

My response is above in Navy.

All my best to you.

Blessings.