View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 04:41 AM
Guide
I started lucid dreaming again, spontaneously without trying (like I used to when I was a child). I had 2 within one week, and in these 2 I just started reaching out to Dream Characters.

The one I had I became lucid in the middle of the dream. There were many people around me in this dream, and once I was lucid I didn't want to continue with the task I was doing. I stopped and announced to everyone "okay, I'm done with this dream." And my DC's all stood up and clapped, as if saying 'bravo!' and they seemed proud of me.

I then said "okay, who here is representing my subconscious mind?" And only one person stepped forward - a man. He was a DC from earlier in my dream in which I remembered feeling a great love towards this DC. And now he was stepping forward as representing my subconscious mind.

I woke up right after that.

In another dream that week, my husband was in it as a DC. We were walking and I became lucid. I became excited and said to him "hey honey we're in a dream! Isn't this exciting! We can create and do anything we want!" And him and I proceeded to run hand in hand down a boardwalk. That was it really. He never spoke to me though.

I want to add I am not experienced or very knowledgable on this topic. I astral project and lucid dream spontaneously. I have been unable to try to do either when I want to, but I would love to lucid dream again.