View Single Post
Old 17-07-2018, 10:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain95
Yup well said. In an "enlightened" self aware state we can still use thought in a certain way, still know the difference between love and hate and on and on. As you said, we don't lose our minds. Really nothing is taken away, what changes is the relationship between what is present, thought, memory. awareness and all of that and it seems to be a new thing is added, the awareness of what I am not and through that, a closer relationship with what I am. One looks through opened eyes.

I put "enlightened" in quotes there because a lot of people believe in super hero religious figures, so to them the word represents something like a God power. That is not what enlightenment really is. But that's why a lot of people believe only long dead historical figures achieved it. It's easier to deify a long dead person than one you can visit and talk to. Everyone is enlightened to varying degrees. Everyone is also in varying and changing levels of delusion. By everyone I mean everyone! The so called "Gods" or iconic figures as well.

i couldn't possibly agree more. super powers people may or may not experince. more likely flashes of such during the awakening process. i have had moments of super powers in reading the script of a lot of things. that is a kinda trap. for me it gave me some insight on how nobody has any super powers. that it is simply a script. in a script are actors. none of which is better or worse than another. now what i feel is an insight it just my personal perspective of an experince. but did drive me more to what is important. that is opening up more to the bliss and silence. that is the thing that doesnt come and go. actions and reactions of life are always changing and come and go. trying to know what is around the corner is just in a sense another trap. in that there is always going to be another thing around another corner.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4