View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 07:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
You make me laugh lol.

I felt I needed to figure out my souls purpose, not just in this life, but all lives. It feels like a puzzle piece that was missing and with it I can get a better idea of what the bigger picture is because the top of the box is gone. (Puzzle verbiage)

It really was the oddest thing when I woke up. I had been working on healing my trauma for over 20 years and suddenly it was just gone. I am being drawn to the mountains like a magnet and after a year of searching my husband just pops on the internet and finds the perfect property in the middle of nowhere. Except this tiny town of 700 people, and I know there is a reason. But what? It is the only town and there is nothing north of us except a road that closes in the winter. Im just looking for clues at the moment because I am impatient.

This was something that resonated with me on a soul level.

I can relate to working on something self related from a past life and found the weight lifted from me . Took about 4 years for the awareness of it and the forgiveness aspect to take effect .

I wasn't sure why your title of the post was finding myself in relation to the mystic angel thing . (still not sure lol)

Never mind tho .. as long as you know what you mean by it

x daz x