View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Guide

Guess who showed up again in my dream?

First the dream showed a person in a boat in the middle of a large body of water, like a lake. Sun shone down on them through the clouds. They were just chilling there.

Then it was my birthday and there was a huge birthday bash. I was feeling good because I convinced George Harrison to play at my birthday! Yeah just FYI I've been listening to arcade fire and similar music all week so now I guess he just pops up whenever. Well he wasn't feeling well but wanted to play anyway, and dream me was being selfish and didn't stop him. Well he played a bit and then he got sickly looking and then kind of...died. I don't know how just he collapsed and died. Obviously the party was over. I was angry not at him for dying because people do it all the time. It happens. But more so I was angry that he wasn't allowed to just be. Like angry at whatever caused him to die in the middle of what he was doing. But also angry that I didn't get to enjoy more time. But that's the selfish part and everyone feels that way when someone dies.

Anyway what is odd is at the end of the dream, I see the person on the boat again. Only this time the boat is at the shore and the person is getting out of the boat.

The end.