View Single Post
Old 18-04-2015, 06:46 AM
Master
Are you sure we'll be able to join the monad collective before this incarnation ends? <indeed, very likely if you stick to the plan and your interests. We are higher and more developed then you think or suspect>

really, are we really all that high or developed at the soul level? I don't feel to developed or high. <that is since you have only us to compare to and some other non incarnates you've talked to. Not a good guide overall. compared to most on earth we are fairly high indeed. not far from being able t fully join the monad as they call themselves and some others do>

could they be classified as a monad, whatever that is?? <as with many things on earth there are no exact labels for what certain things are. Especially non things science has accepted. in this case their label is accurate. it somewhat of a big deal among some souls to join them. it's like you've gone up a large step in your goal to ascend upwards as you learn and grow. That is why I'm so excited about being so close. We are very close. That is part of why they first contacted you since we are so close. they want to help us to the rest of the way, some subtle help, but we'll need to do most of the work still. not hard. it can be fun. and large amounts of it, all perhaps that you need to do, are in certain light body courses. use your inner guidance intuition interest guide you to which ones to take, which i think you've pretty settled on. Some good choices you've made.>

any tips? <Continue as you are doing, with the courses and working on yourself, but less emphases on working on yourself since you can work on yourself forever, literally. no need for that. The occasional fine tuning now and then is fine. No need for that to be the main focus or a big thing. The courses can teach you a lot and let you discover a lot about us. >

So are we really masters like orin and daben keep saying in their courses? here I felt a bit of a reluctance to fully answer, <well technically after a fashion yes, we could be labeled like that. Some indeed would consider us that. I don't like the term or label myself since there are far more here and many things indeed for us to learn. We'll spend an eternity learning, growing, having fun of various ways and methods. You'll grow and learn a lot over the next year. You'll be surprised at how much you've changed on your birthday, then on January 1st of next year. Surprised indeed.>

Why are you always, when you do look like you have a body or feel like you do, look like an anthro cetacean, often a dolphin or young beluga whale? <one of many forms forms many of the pod has and often adopt. it is a comfortable form and one we've had in many, or some, incarnations of the past. >

talk to you next time. channeling seems far to easy. <it is for you since we've developed the skill across more then one lifetime, as some of them you've glimpses. Even worked with orin once, though he used a different name then. But this is indeed enough for now. I look forward to our next talk, channel. let's let it be more like a conversation then a channel.

why the excitement when i said ok to us merging? <we're already 1 experiencing ourselves as 2. our twin soul being a special case. we'll grow even more once we merge. You'll thoroughly enjoy it, and from your point of view you'll become more of yourself. from my point of view I'll be becoming complete, fully whole. even if you are fully awake and as aware as I am, it is still a great experience and one learns a lot. though as i mentioned we don't need to be merge forever. I like the idea of a we, at times instead of just me. many souls feel the same.> thanks bye for now, <till next we talk, whether you post it or not.>