View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Ohhh I could indulge in my fair share of dark chat lol - but I have a dark sense of humour and SF is probably not the place for that part of my self expression

Lightworkers... are not afraid of the darkness... I've always had a dark and dim humour - but that is what illuminates the matters...

No, no here is a place which is much more suited for the supportive light languages.

Yes...I remember that 'peacekeepers' quip - funny and a reflection close to home sadly.

You know - being 'seen' is an interesting idea. I never felt seen or heard until I met a mirror soulmate. His open heart saw me for who I truely was and it sent me on this path to be seen and heard by self.

Interestingly... I have said for a while that the first things brainwashing organisations do is take away your voice (your vehicle of self - expression) - and the last thing you get back is your voice.
well im hoping you are all hearing my voice now cos i got it back in SPADES.....and the beauty of it is that even if they ban me my voice will be echoed by 10 others....and will continue to speak the TRUTH. good on ya!!!as i will mirror all of your truths by the way!!