View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 03:54 PM
Knower

Question Do I Live in a Pathologically Negative Location?

Hello,

I live with my mom and I have noticed that since we moved to a different flat back in 2006, with years I started feeling more depressed and my ride became more bumpy in terms of uncertainty and future.

I was overweight and there was a period when I felt good again. I think it was because I managed to lose a good amount of weight. But I feel what I hoped was gone, slowly find its way back again.

A few negatives about location:

- I was told that several people in their old age died in this flat
- A lot of traffic noise from outside and people
- Obviously fumes from traffic impairs air quality
- In 60 meters there is a hotel tower with tall cellular antenna on it (radio radiation?)
- Surrounding buildings have several satellites installed to catch TV (don't know if those affect your well being)

I heard numerous times that our environment determines our quality of life and I firmly believe in it. I think above contributed to my disrupted circadian rhytm and bad habits. I feel my nervous system got less stable than it was before. I no longer have firm patience I had. My general satisfaction with life factor has gone down significantly, leading to depression, despair and loss of belief in myself. Often when waking up I feel like I am drained and in recent months I have noticed my body started twitching even in 20 minute naps. This twitching reminds me of one that I experienced when I was a kid which explain I was growing when sleeping. Yesterday I was asleep and suddenly rolled left and fell from my bed on the floor. This happened also a month before very fast but my reflexes saved me and I managed to grab a chair that was very close to avoid falling.

Could it be there are unrested spirits that are causing this? I don't remember my dreams but could it be that when I fall asleep and go to astral plane I encounter them? I don't really know whether I go to astral plane and I just assumed this because why would I feel drained? I heard that if we feel drained it could be due to our souls fighting negative entities...

I am wondering if I should measure whether what I mentioned above causes impact on us where we live. Is there a way to check for negative polarity and paranormal activity? I remember many years ago on TV there was advice on how to find bad places for sleep in your house. You take 2 knitting needles and bend them 90 degrees. If they both crossed as you held them in each hand it would indicate a bad place. You would then move your bed to a place where they don't cross.

Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks.