View Single Post
Old 22-09-2017, 11:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerWolf
Hi All, I hope you're having a blessed time on your journey.

I have a question, it can be complex or simple depending on how you look at it I guess. But, how does one heal on all levels? I have read and believe that all levels of being are related to one another and not really separate. So if one is to heal on an emotional level, mental and physical healing also must be done.

That being said, how does one heal at will? Do you meditate on healing, where do you focus your attention out of the infinite places to possibly focus on? How do you come to recognize blocks and limitations and false beliefs and negative programming on both a subconscious and soul level? Once recognized how do you release or change the 'problem' at hand? Is acknowledgment necessary? Or can you simply heal a problem by allowing it to be done despite not knowing what the issue is?

Thank you for your time, much appreciated.

Its usually an inner crisis to go very deep that brings on self healing. It depends on your level of consciousness to go deeper. Its the intense emotions that you cannot escape from that naturally take you deeper. You must face them and this bring you closer to your higher self. I do help people go deeper through my work. You can send me a PM if you like there is a lot to explain here.