View Single Post
Old 25-03-2015, 08:16 PM
Master
Fish An invitation to join me in 40 days of meditation

To meditate with an enlightened being is an opportunity to accelerate your growth.

Every year Sri Vasudeva speaks about his personal transformation during a 40 day retreat held in Trinidad.

The retreat is streamed live and talks are available to download (for free only on the day they were streamed).

To commit myself more fully to the daily practice I will make posts here every day during the March 25th to May 5th period and invite you to join in as you wish.

Here is a short introduction:

Quote:
"...last year our subject was Self Mastery. This is a major life theme as it is not only about evolving in the consciousness of Self but also about mastering the Play of Life.

To master the Play of Life we need to evolve in consciousness but evolving in consciousness need not be focused on mastering Life's Play. Some enlightened beings neglect the social life, as we know it, living alone away from communities. Even so, their very presence in the world is a blessing. Some neglect their physical bodies and as a result live shorter than normal lifespans.

My joy has always been seeking the freedom of enlightenment with its blissful consciousness and mastering the Play of Life by mastering the soul's subtle energy field. Hence the subject of this Forty Day Period will be Self Mastery - the Practice.

This Forty Day Period is designed to inspire and motivate participants to become more soul consciousness, taking change of their energy field by mastering the energies of every chakra.

The best experience will be had by being present at our Centre here [in Trinidad] personally guided by me but I know all cannot be here so I am going to offer as much as I can to our global participants that they may make another step in their journey to achieve enlightenment and self mastery.
~ Sri Vasudeva, March 21, 2015

To jump right into it go (HERE) and click on the LIVESTREAM button at the bottom.

For more information click HERE

Namaskar