Thread: I want Samadhi
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2016, 12:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodmeister
I would also remind you of the teachings of Shiva that we are already enlightened. I don't know if this is tacheonic quantum information, however I know its real if you just think about this idea. You CAN have it now is my point, you just have to instantly become aware of it.

Hopefully this helps.
Namaste.

I am feeling so 'spiritually indulgent' right now - my ego seems to be getting in the way again. lol

There is one aspect of Shiva I hold in very high regard and praise, that of Lord Dakshinamurthy - the great teacher.

He was the one who taught the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra to Parvati. Shiva was a lot more than the 'husband' of Parvati in the conjugal sense, they were mental equals in every way and Shiva respected the intelligence of His wife so much, He imparted the most sacred knowledge to Her - reading it is a true pleasure and joy.

It's all about becoming consciously aware of your daydreams.

Lord Dakshinamurthy also appeared through Adi Shankaracharya, who was torn between his total love for Shiva and being/existing in that love - and I can relate to that - oh yes, I can relate to that...
Shankaracharya's work Saundarya Lahari (Waves of Bliss) is a collection of hymns to Mother Kali in Her aspect of Kundalini written with so much intense devotion...

Shiva is the great teacher and the source of all esoteric knowledge. To love him means to open yourself up to universes unseen.

To 'get Samadhi' start with these two books and then read the main 10 Upanishads until they 'sink in'.

Aum Namah Shivaya