View Single Post
Old 24-07-2017, 10:01 AM
Pathfinder
Yeah so first off, if someone asked me to prove I existed by performing parlor tricks for them, I'd tell them to F off and eat a bag of phalluses. .... actually wait I have done that because people have asked me for proof that I can do magic, lol.

Second, honey, trust me, you are not even remotely ready for the kind of proof you think you want. Nobody ever is when it comes to this stuff. I know I wasn't when I got it, and others I've known weren't when they got their proof, and I can't count the number of friends I've lost when they got proof from me and couldn't look me in the eye anymore. It's all fun and games until you're pooing your pants at the sight of something you were not at all prepared for, lol. If you keep demanding the audience of a god, don't be surprised if the answer feels like getting struck by lightning and you walk away having seen what cannot be unseen and spend the rest of your life drinking to take the edge off or something, lol. Seen it happen before. It's why I'm a grumpy, surly b these days about my work sometimes, even though I'm a healer and lightwarrior at heart. It's not fun getting proof. It culminated in a Call to action for me and a lifetime of hard and thankless work in a world where most everybody else believes you and everything you do don't even exist.

But you don't care, I'm only saying this 'cause I feel like it.

So you do you, it's not really my business. Maybe someday you'll knock down that door and a god will answer you. Maybe you'll get a Call to action and start doing some neat stuff to make the world a little less ****** (if you resist the urge to get all power hungry/egocrazy with your newfound Call), lord knows I hear we're always short staffed, lol.

Until then, please forgive this grumpy ol' b for chuckling a bit 'cause she's heard it too many times...I am definitely still on an ongoing journey, it's been quite a ride thus far.

May we all wake up and look in the mirror and see the god in the black and the twinkles of our eyes, the sparkling black hole sun carving whole worlds with every moment of Observation.
Modern Shaman. Sorceress. Energy worker. Astral, out-of-body, dream traveler. Truth-seeker. Reality augmenter. Spirit worker. Ethereal warrior. Shapeshifter. Middle Path walker. That crazy woman with all the wild stories. Proud flyer of the Freak banner.

See you on the flipside, baby.