View Single Post
Old 24-07-2017, 04:07 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Thanks a lot for trying :) but that wasn't my question.

Anyone who can channel God (or a high being/deity) can try please?

Hi kralaro. You may wish to develop a healthy sense of humor.

My friend, you are obviously trying to test people here, which is ridiculous and childish. No one is here to read your mind. This is not what channeling is about.

You are basically demanding that God must speak through someone and read your mind, which is an arrogant attitude and makes absolutely no sense. Even if someone did this for you, it would not make you happy. Your request made no logical sense at all.

God wants you to simply choose to find happiness in yourself, in the simple everyday miracles of your life, not chase childish dreams like demanding that God must read your mind through a channeler.

I suggest that you let go of your narrow-mindedness and open your mind to the messages from God that you already receive, but which you usually ignore, such as a beautiful morning sky, which is also a message from God. The laughter of a child is also a message from God. The love within you, and the love that is shared in relationships with others is also a message from God.

Learn to channel your own inner guidance for yourself. God is WITHIN you. That, right there, what I just typed in green, is one of the best channeled messages you will ever receive, period.

Open up your heart and mind. See God in everything and everyone. See God in you. Peace.