View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 11:37 PM
DivineFeminine

what is the meaning of kundalini syndrome?

July 16th 2011 I thought I had a spiritual awakening. After recovering I was very proud to say I had experienced it and grew from the experience. Little did I know how off I was. Tofay I realized that what I had experienced was NOT a spiritual awakening but in fact Kundalini syndrome. For starters this changes everything. I dont understand why this happened or what it means. From what I researched today its BAD. And noe I feek so stupid fir using it was a medal saying HEY IM LEGITIMATELY SPIRITUAL. I dont know how to feel. This took place 3 years ago and I am quite stable and quick to ground myself. For 2 years I suffered from severe panic disorder because I reacted with such FEAR to the kundalini syndrome. I feared it non stop and ended up in the mental hospital for eight days. I am 100% now, I suffer from no anxiety or panic attacks. Im perfecrly fine, this kundalini syndrome took place 3 years ago. At the time the end of the world scare took place and christians kept saying to save your soul, and so I became spiritual. My dumb assforgot asked universe to spiritually awaken me! Not knowing *** I was asking for. It manifested in one week and bam! Kundalini syndrome happened. What does this mean!? Does it even matter anymore!? What does this say about me!? I am confused!