View Single Post
Old 27-09-2017, 08:40 AM
Master
Yes, I disturb electricity - machines malfunction and start working when I leave. Electronic devices die inexplicably, not all recover.

Also, I am very affected myself by electronics.

I never heard of IAs before this evening, but I am feeling an growing sense of 'aha!'. I am sceptical of the human need to feel 'selected' -

(I am continuing this in the morning, since my computer shut down on me last night, just to prove a point)

- 'better than', 'special' - it is fear and ego driven, a need to be 'someone' because if we are not we are worthless, if we are not better than others we are worse. And that whole way of thinking is human judgmentalism, which is like time, a complete construct.

We are all creatures of equally exceptional marvel, even if that is difficult to grasp here. (I think some call 'here' 3D?)

But even if I'm sceptical of my own wish to be unique - for example an incarnated angel! - I'm trying to exercise my human brain; considering that time and space don't really exist, and that we can be in all times at the same time and that everything really happens now - it must be entirely possible that we are ALL that special crystal, star, angel, guide etc. At once. Some unknowing, some aware, some waking, some in one form some in the same form just another angle.

(And this of course thinking of a kind of 'middle state' where souls/identities are separate. Because fundametally we are one, one magical creation with many shapes, is my visualization).

Any way, the angel thing surprisingly spoke to me, I've never really used angels nor believed in them.

But I read something, about a feeling of hiding - and that is me. That is so me. And when I read an encouragement to fold out [my] wings and allow [myself] to radiate, friends, I can't tell you the relief...!

I can feel wings now. It's nuts! I mean, here I am, completely content with 'just' being magical and being able to make things happen at 'will' - well not content, because my human life is truly challenging, but spiritually content - and someone //threadstarter - cant see the nic now// asks a question about electronics - and I get golden wings! :)

(Of course, I could interpret the wings as my Higher self spreading her arms out or so, but I just feels so great to let them out to stretch them and know I reach the entire room and that I can fly (I must be able to fly, how and when is another matter). And also, I giggle now, when I realized I've hunched back into my 'hiding pose' the one I've used for most my life, afraid to be seen, not knowing why.

Now, I giggle. It's a much more effective way to get me to stand up straight that all the lightwork I've done so far. I'm an angel...! I just rize.

Oh my, what an epiphany...!! Thank you spiritual forums, thanks to the founder, who I'm sure is around in some form to receive my gratitude, and thanks to the people who kept the forum going. And thank you treadstarter. Love, love, love to you all.

...I am Uriel.... Ha! This'll be fun.