View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 06:52 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanm1192
Is there any way to weaken them drastically so that they can be forced out?

I'm talking about to the level where they have some control over your body. I need some method that will zap their energy so they can't fight back effectively when I am trying to move them out.

Thank you.

Hello lanm1192.

Yes there is. There is no force other than love which can "drive out" ignorance, fear and "darkness."

Any type of positive focus or decision is in essence a loving action. By lessening your mind's obsession with such things as "possessing entities," you are removing power from any entity that may be parasitic in nature that may wish to (or continue to) feed off of you.

Through attuning more to your inner Life Force, acknowledging your Inner Power of Love and Light within your spirit, and giving MORE attention to this Inner Force instead of worrying about "entities," you are empowering yourself, which in a sense "removes" low-level energies. You must of course take this one day at a time, therefore you may gradually day-by-day lessen your concern with such entities as more of your attention is given towards living your passions.

In truth, people's own fears are their worst "enemies," their own self-created parasitic entities. A negatively-oriented parasite CAN ONLY attach itself to us when we unconsciously ALLOW it to. This is a fact. I suggest that you actually flood your mind and body with White Light, that you visualize this and FEEL it as a practical reality.

Focusing more on those activities that would bring you peace and joy is even more powerful in dispelling and transmuting low-level energies within your system. Visualize the entity/entities as leaving your system. Even better, imagine that these entities are surrounded by White Light, and in your mind's eye see them as being transmuted and transformed into higher-vibrating forms of energy.

Doing these things WILL prevent and deter any negatively-oriented being from affecting you in a powerful way. In reality, your own loving and wise Inner Spirit is FAR MORE POWERFUL than any low-level, parasitic energy form.

To help, I am transmitting high-level energies of Love and Light to you, to assist you in this process of realizing more of your Inner Power.

I suggest that you be more mindful of how much attention and energy you are giving to such entities, or in feeling violated or disempowered in any way. Whenever we may feel sad, weak or vulnerable and lonely in life, or hateful or resentful to any degree, this is when such low-level energies may attach themselves to our own low-level emotions and feed upon them. Yet whenever we feel peace, joy, loved/loving, contentment or well-being, then low-vibrational energies cannot attach themselves to us while we are in such positive mind states.

After all, your opportunity here is not about seeking to "drain" an "attached entity" (for thinking like that is not very healthy, and it actually feeds these beings to some degree), your circumstance is essentially a perfect opportunity to show yourself just how confident and loving you can be, through doing things that attune you more to your joy and sense of life purpose. It is not about removing power from any entity, it is about GIVING YOURSELF more power, which is ALLOWING yourself to feel more lovingly empowered. Self-love is the key. Giving yourself a free pass to be more and more your highest self. This is what the human journey of life is essentially about.

Blessed Be