View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 11:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Is anyone like me?

I had a rude spiritual awakening..
Prior to seeing a healer of what not was fully possessed by 3 or 4 angry demons....
After about a 2 hour 120$ long session I had been out back to my normal state of mind.. or I thought so.. I got home and once again I was fully possessed by ononly one mean angry demon. Who happened to take my roommates depression and anxiety into its own hands and say really really hurthurtful things. After an hour of a rampage I was me again ....
Might I add before all this happens my left arm goes completely weak as if I had been lifting weights....
Following day I felt great energetic.. I even felt like taking a long walk...
After this long walk my left arm slowly but surely was being taken over again... but only this time I was in a great mood... a little confused but I was still happy..
2 seconds later my hand starts to move with out me controlling it... so I asked a question and it had aanswered...
Ended up at the store later and I needed a few things... I've never been to this store before but what had possession of my arm knew exactly where I need to be even opeed the refrigerator door and grabbed the two things I needed...
As this is happening im completing all aware of what is going on.. I'm just shocked by seeing it...

anyways I continue out and out of nowhere something takes over my right leg and hobbled its way to the edge of the sidewalk and I'm looking around and I notice a group of people talking... I ask myself if I had knew them. And of course I've never seen them. Infact I hardly go anywhere...
So I end up walking to my car and I proceed to leave the parking lot.. as I approach these people my hand comes off the wheel and points at them and begins to shake.. as I pass my hand turns completely around like it was indicating me to go back... I did not go back...
I asked if something had was going to happen to them and I received a immediate "Y" in sign language.
My next question was "should I turn around to let them know if this"?
And the left hand started to rub my left thigh indicating "it'll be ok" or "only if you want to"... the day and the night got weirder..

Please if anyone has any suggestions whether this is demonic or angelic. Please help. I need a spiritual guidance on demand .... I know I'm not going crazy cause my coscience was fully intacted..

If you a like to here more I'm open for messages

Please feel free to add me on Facebook
Nicholas threlkeld
Reno nv
I need like minded people to talk to