View Single Post
Old 18-07-2020, 09:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Sounds like you have a T-square going on in your chart - which takes some juggling to balance out the intensity of the energies.

What do you have opposite saturn in aries? Any planet in libra/scorpio on the IC?

With saturn in aries near your MC this will be a major focusing energy - excellent as youre a cap sun!

I dont see square aspect as negative - moreso they show an abundance of energy and work generated and require much focus by the native throughout their life. We work hard where we have square aspects....and this work can bring great rewards,

‘Pleasant’ trines/sextiles etc are ‘easy available energy’ and the downside to them is that because this energy is soooo easy for the native to generate its taken for granted and hardly used while the squares and oppositions rule the life, as they cause more noticeable ‘activity’ in life, because they demand so much more energy from the native.

With a T-square aspect pattern the ‘trick’ to releasing and balancing those energies generated by 2 square aspects and an opposition is to look to the opposite place of the ‘apex’ of that T-square - for you that would be your IC libra/scorpio. This is the most ‘personal’ part of the chart, the inner you.
Do you have planets there in those signs in house3/4?

(Easier if you posted your chart with birth time/place annonymised)

Libra and scorpio signs will help balance out your asc/ma saturn/dc sun moon T-square - so venus....where’s that in your chart? Wheres mars/pluto? Going deep down the rabbit hole of enquiry into life will be your personal ‘balancer’ for your ‘outer life tense T-square’ experiences. These experiences will also cause you naturally to enquire deeply (scorpio) into what makes you and others ‘tick’.

Replying to other responses - i dont study ‘esoteric’ astrology and give different meanings to all the placements - the esoteric is evident within the ‘standard model interpretation’ - that being house 8 and 12. Karmic patterns chiron will show.
The AC is the ‘mask’ we wear in this world - the lower/mid-ego persona - i would never ever interpret that position as ‘soul personality’. The sun is our ‘truer identity’.
I now see an astrology chart as an indicative blueprint colouring of the entire consciousness of the being. Its strengths/weaknesses, the lower/mid/higher ego’s aswell as soil essence - theyre all blended in there. The whole chart is the flavour quintessentially of the ‘soul’. The MC shows the direction in this life that soul should follow.

I’ve studied various forms of astrology , some more than others, but essentially traditional approach yields the most insight imo and is more accurate.

However, as mentioned, ultimately we need to ‘transcend our wheel’ - and we do that by ‘perfecting ourselves’ balancing all the energies within the chart, so we operate like a swiss watch than a imbalanced wheel missing a few spokes ;-)