View Single Post
Old 30-09-2019, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
There was not "yin-yang" in my comments in this thread.

There were no "negatively orient universe{s]" in comments in this thread.

Opposite charges attract. Like charges repel.

My numerical based four level/line torus has positive curvature { convergent } and negative curvature { divergent }. In scenario those geodesic based forces { phemomena } of Gravity and Dark Energy are not charges as found in quantized Observed Time { ---/\/\/\---> }

Ive attempted to be very clear on this for at least two years at SF and elsewhere.

You will need to specific the mathematical comments your refering two above. I have no idea exactly what your refering too. Thanks

Again, I have no idea what specific mathmatics your refering to. You will have to quote the exact comments your refering to. Please and thank you.

We could entertain false narrative hypotheticals for several years and many cosmologist and mathematicians do.

Most recently I came back to a URL site I hadnt view in a while involving Roger Penrose ideas and the latest looks into the micro-world of radiational spin that may relate specifcally to gravity. I dunno

..."Swirls of Light...."
https://www.sciencealert.com/penrose...clic-cosmology

.... Alrighty then thanks.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)