View Single Post
Old 29-09-2019, 01:27 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
People hold belief systems that all differ in the definition of their spirituality mainly because beliefs ‘��box’ in the belief as the Definition. To an open minddd explorer who sees spirituality as a playground to explore, it’s never something fixed. It’s the awareness of identifying through the self understanding more directly what one is experiencing. In my view in this way, it’s not something one can define as ‘somethjng’ But more what you become as that experience. In the end the true state simply understands the bigger picture of itself that is often polarised by the age of reasoning. If all adults were to reconnect with their inner child, be in wonder and awe, like a child open in this way of their early years, thenspirituality wouldn’t even need defining. It wouldn’t need to be seperate as something one seeks out to reclaim.
Exactly. I don't like defining Spirituality in the same way as I try to identify with being a Spiritual person, because it does become like the box I choose to jump into. Definitions and attachments belong to the egoic mind.

It's been said that religion was the pathway to Spirituality and that seems to be true. By going to church on Sunday or following other religious practices people can have a Spiritual experience that - for me anyway - seems to happen in the Soul rather than anywhere else. For me personally they happen in 'real Life' - as in what you're saying here.

Reading this is a Spiritual moment, so thank you.