View Single Post
Old 22-09-2019, 11:26 PM
Experiencer
mediumship

In reply to seance yes they call them circles. I have always been slightly mediumistic but there was always that slight dought until I did some training was a Scottish medium named Gordon smith very accurate may I say. It was a weekend training workshop. I will not talk about the other of me as it will take to long to talk. I'll get mostly to the point of the experience we were all sitting in a large circle seat's were placed around different parts of the hall then readers were chosen and blindfolded so the reader did not know who they were going to be be paired up with male or female when person was ready to have there reading they touch there knee or shoulder but not aloud to speak before the reading we had been preparing Ower self's to receive contact with spirit from the spirit world most of the weekend my turn came and I was just open minded about the weekends event and just enjoy everything that we were been taught. It seemed like a long time before I heard somebody sit down they touched my knee and with in ten seconds I started seeing pictures in my I had to keep talking as not to lose contact all I can say it was truly amazing but I got
Excited as I recognised the face