View Single Post
Old 24-01-2007, 01:14 AM
ljepotica

I completely agree 200% with you John (although 200% doesn't exist)

When I look at a long post I immediately fall asleep and decide to look elsewhere even if the thread is something I agree with and find fascinating-sorry if I do offend but I am not a fan of reading an entire dissertation and if people want to make a point then either they should break their threads up into sizeable paragraphs or put their points across in more than one post...sorry but I have no time for dissertation style threads or posts...

There are no rules here in fact I have felt like posting a thread like this John and I'm sure that there are others out there that agree with you and me...

Anyone who is posting a thread should be aware of others reading it-just because you can write five thousand words with no break in-between doesn't mean that others will want to read all that you have written-have some consideration about others-fine if you want to get a point across but please use a number of paragraphs.

I stick to what I have written above and am sorry if it offends anybody but I will stick by what I have written-well done on this thread John!!!!!

And I'm not an editor:)

Lots of love,

S xxx