View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017, 02:44 PM
Master
It's hard to say actually - looks like the jury is still out on that. I've noticed some Holistic and Psychic Fairs won't let them in as vendors because they feel they are 'entertainment' not an actual valid service. Serious Fair promoters want High Quality vendors who legitimize the field as a whole.

I went to one once (at a holistic fair that did let them in) and also saw the results of many people who's aura's I've seen and that one at least seemed legit though it was easily thrown off if you thought of someone else and connected to them while the picture was being taken - it would capture that persons aura too and mix them together.

Had a friend with an aura app on their phone - we played with it extensively testing it - turned out it was a facial recognition system and would just through a color field around whatever face it saw including photo's on shelves, in magazine's, on computers and so on. We could take 10 shots of the same person 2 seconds apart and get a different aura every time. So no idea what it was doing - but I wouldn't consider the phone app one anything other than amusement.