Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 05:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I went through a spiritual awakening last year which culminated around March time. Last few months I've been experiencing some similar symptoms, back pain when I don't have back problems, increased/decreased appetite, no energy, extreme body heat, etc. I wondered what was going on and my guides put the word "ascension" in my third eye. I'd not heard of this term before but when I started reading up about it, it all fitted.

I've read that an awakening is about the inner, ascension is more about the physical body which echoes my experiences so far.

There are many posts about awakening but only one I can find on ascension. Anyone else going through/ been through this?

This describes it all really well.
http://in5d.com/transmutational-ascension-symptoms/

Patrycia

Hi Patrycia-Rose.

I've had similar experiences, which some would call "ascension symptoms." The truth is that ascension is fundamentally about expanding consciousness, with those particular physical symptoms being secondary and not a rule, just like a "Kundalini awakening" in the way that many people describe it as rising up through the chakras is actually not necessarily experienced by all who have Kundalini expansions in consciousness.

The physical body is energy, and energy is fundamentally consciousness. Everything that exists always is at its core, consciousness. Most of the information about "ascension" on the Internet is heavily distorted with an over-emphasis on bodily symptoms, to a point where many people automatically think that a certain specific set of symptoms means they are ascending, when in fact some of the symptoms for some people may very well be some signs relating to inner resistance, energy blockages, and poor mental and physical health.

The truest and purest indicators of ascension of consciousness is when one lets go of petty grievances, knee-jerk reactions and allows oneself to feel great love build up in one's heart, which naturally pours out and extends to others. This is certainly my personal experience with ascension, I can attest.

Your loving, compassionate nature, Patrycia-Rose, which is noticed through your emotional feeling-nature, your feeling-tone, is far more of an immediate indicator of your ascending/expanding consciousness than through comparing a set of bodily symptoms, for one's feeling-nature is much easier and quicker to notice, if one simply pays attention to one's mood. It is not really the brain/body that produces emotional feelings, they are created through/within soul consciousness.

Those are some of my observations on this fascinating subject.

With Love