Thread: Pleiadians
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 06:25 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Hmmm...a lot of things that other people say about the Pleiadians doesn't seem to resonate with me on much/if any level personally.

First, are their observations that they are a 'Nordic race' of blue-eyed, blonde haired and fair-skinned people and were the progenitors of the whole Aryan civilisation - well, I have light brown hair, olive skin and green eyes - which is genetic and has nothing to do with my 'soul origin' as a Pleaidian.

Next, is their 'loving kindness/compassion' and as I read that description above, I felt it could apply to anybody who is on the 'spiritual path' regardless of what 'star seed' they are and so I'm just a tad skeptical about this.

From my own understanding and recollection, the Pleaidians are also called the Sanat Kumara...or 'those born of the Six Mothers' and who acknowledge/worship the deity or deities of; Sanat Kumara (Lord Murugan) Himself and Ashtar Sheran (who looks and sounds nothing like the portrayal by humans who claim to channel Him).

Here is a picture of the Pleaidian Sanat Kumara/Murugan with an associated article:
https://www.pillaicenter.com/blog/ne...rect-pleiades/

It is long forgotten that the whole Indus Valley race and Hinduism itself (called Sanatan Dharma or the Laws of the Sanat) was taught by these beings from the Pleiades system...and we call them, the 'Devas' or 'Shining Ones' and it wasn't becaused they had 'white skin/blue eyes' but their form was non-corporeal...they are beings of pure light, but could also 'shapeshift' into whatever form they chose as they interacted with matter on this 3D plane, and often, into a form that they would hence be 'known by' and 'recognised' by the peoples of Earth.

This also helps to explain it somewhat:
https://vibhanshu.wordpress.com/2009...mythology-met/

To be a Vedic Hindu...and to totally and fully understand the Divine Origins of the 'Ascended Masters' who taught us Yoga, the nature of Consciousness, the means for self-realisation or actualisation...is also to understand the whole celestial origin of this knowledge and one's individual relationship TO it, as an embodied or incarnated soul on THIS plane and it goes very deep...beyond any mere theoretical knowledge, superficial experience or application thereof.

It is also very briefly outlined here, but there are still a LOT of inconsistencies in this:
http://www.skandagurunatha.org/oracles/skanda-chap1.asp

It is all based upon the "symbol of the Pleiadians" or the hexagram, which I have written a book extensively about and it is through this symbol and by using it, the early humans were instructed as to the nature of their inner Divinity.

I'll post more information about this at a later date, but yeah...I'm a star child from this system.

It's my understanding that there are different branches of Pleiadians. Have you heard of Barbara Hand Clow? She also channels the Pleiadians and has written several books. She calls them the "keepers of the 5th dimension". She also claims that there is a connection between Native American peoples and the Pleiadians (as in the Pleiadians also taught the Native Americans various things). I did hear her say in an interview that anyone with an open heart would be a Pleiadian, but I am more interested in the actual Pleiadians, as in those from the Pleiadies star system.
I didn't know about the Pleiadians having a connection to Hindus (this is also very interesting to me for personal reasons). I have some connection to Pleiadians (as this is the group that channeled me when my third eye opened; they introduced themselves as "the Pleiadians"). I thought at the time that it might have something to do with my Native American roots. I also recently had a vision of myself in- between lives, and in that vision my skin was blue. Do you have any idea what this might mean?

Their form being what you described as "non-corporal" is more how I experienced them than as having a physical form. They seem to me to be more energetic and not so much attached to a physical body (that's not to say they don't have one though).

The hexagram that you describe is also known as the Merkaba in the Bible and Jewish mysticism. I didn't know it was the Pleiadian symbol. Could you go more into this, and also I would be interested to read the book. I have been fascinated with the merkaba since learning about it. It's my understanding that the merkaba is what is described in the Bible as the "chariots of the gods", which was really an energetic spaceship. It's my understanding that this is one way to travel inter-dimensionally. I would be interested to know anything about the merkaba and further discuss it. Thanks