View Single Post
Old 23-08-2014, 03:06 AM
Master
Finally! An easy question.

Love her as a friend and absolutely don't get together with her. In fact, there are 2 words you can use to stop any potential romantic advances she might make on you; "You're married." (full stop)

Plenty of women out there. You can love someone and not sleep with them; in fact, if they're married you probably shouldn't. If not for ethical considerations then for her (and her husband's) sake, if not that then know you would be opening up a world of trouble and hurt most likely if you were to act on these feelings.

Plenty of women out there man, leave well enough alone. If she's unhappy with the marriage from her end, getting a divorce would be the way to go imo rather than an affair, but God knows these things happen. Don't go there, that would be my advice.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for people being free and following their heart etc. but to me that would be selfish even if you don't know or care for her husband. Things could get real dicey fast. Husbands tend not to look favorably on other men *ahem* their wives. I have a friend who has an "open marriage" (although she seems more open to it than her hubby) and even then I'm, personally speaking, reticent to think that it's a good idea. So unless they have that understanding I'd stay away from even thinking of this. Put it out of your mind completely as a possibility. In fact, if you drink at all don't do so with her alone.

Assalaamu Alaikum. ~