View Single Post
Old 21-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Newfreedom9

Miss Hepburn... I actually didn't tell them for a while. I just said less and less around them, because there was less and less stuff I could say without causing controversy. But when I went through the whole dark night of the soul thing, I really needed to be alone, for a few months actually. And when you see people every week, well they kinda want to know why you're avoiding them. So I gave them the short version, actually gave my twin sister the short version because she genuinely wanted to know. And of course she told everyone else, which was fine with me. I really only want to be around people, that I can be myself around. If I have to pretend to be someone else.. it's not cool. I've never been that kind of person. So I see them occasionally now, like about once a month. My twin sister treats me the same and accepts me for the most part. She's always accepted me. My other sisters, well not so much. I can see in their eyes that they're not happy with me. But I would rather it be this way then pretend I haven't changed.

Seawolf... road to hell lol. I think that's a total myth. In fact did you know there are 3 words that are translated "hell" in the Bible, and the one that's mostly used simply means the place of the dead? Then again, I have to agree, because it's a living hell to be condemned and caged like that. It's not love to judge and trap your offspring because of your fears. It's sad that people think it is.