View Single Post
Old 21-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Newfreedom9

I think when people pray they mostly have a good intention in heart. I think they're so brainwashed that it's not so much arrogance as it is misunderstanding. They think they're doing good. So that's what matters most to me. Of course, this is a blanket statement.. lol. I just see the good in everyone, there are some who wouldn't fit in and just want to change you. Which, yeah, is rude.

I'm starting to see how incredibly important free will is. As long as someone is not hurting anyone, they should definitely be left the heck alone!! lol. What annoyed me was when people kept telling me I needed to get back into church. If religion was "it" then everyone would just encourage people to seek the truth, and not worry about them being in church. They would think, "oh well if you look for truth, you'll find it leads back here, so happy searching love!" Instead it's like, "Get back in the church right now young lady, or you'll be in deep trouble. No, no! Don't look into that, don't look there, whatever you do don't listen to him, don't go there!!!" It's really funny that I didn't see how fear driven it was.