Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Old 22-11-2018, 10:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
My personal belief is, those who seek to "sell" their religion like a face cream or gym membership have serious issues with their own belief system.

It is not a "one size fits all" scenario and those who seek to make it so because they have been indoctrinated to do just that, simply fail to grasp that the emotional and spiritual needs of others MAY be different to their own, but because they believe their religion is a "cure for all ills" they are totally blind to this.

Since you have left and returned, the language I use to express myself hasn't gotten any better..and if anything, it has deteriorated, with others ascribing "meaning" which is light years away from "intention", but one good thing...I am a fast learner and I have learned that what people hear, can be totally different to what has been said, no matter how much it is explained or succinctly expressed...and I am not to be held responsible or accountable for any misunderstanding if the reader doesn't even want or try to understand me in the first place.

Most people on here still choose to just ignore me, because they cannot relate to me on ANY level whatsoever. At first, I was quite upset by that, but now I embrace it and actually enjoy it because it is much preferable to them getting the wrong end of the stick and then poking me with it...MUCH preferable....and I also get to say whatever I please without any interruptions or interjections, making me a true "legend in my own mind" and totally worthy of my "Demigod" status.

My dear, you do yourself a disservice.

I actually observe great development in how you relate to others these days - yet you also do indeed appear free to speak aloud... another paradox.

But yes many like to parrot clever things at others for status.

Each to their own but if you REALLY want answers then you need to be prepared to ask questions - something that you & I do by the bucket load.

When I challenge a concept or statement I'm daring a person to zap me. Give me that elusive - wow - moment that I find rare in spiritual conversation.

We have shared such moments - but we have had to spar with each others horizons in order to see a perspective that is different.

Different doesn't mean another angle is wrong as you well know.

Thats the paradox again.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain