Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Old 16-11-2018, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I agree that my life is mine to create. I had a previous belief for a good 25-26 years that God just gave me a hard life, which I was referencing to as I was thinking about the past when I posted this.

Also I dont think it makes one a poor soul to believe that God is in control. It takes a brave person to surrender to their moment, let go of control, and just trust god/the universe/higher power that things will be and are alright in the midst of chaos
Thanks...yes, this is totally what I have been alluding to.

For those who do believe in God, He is much more than a "sky daddy" full of love and peace, yet we can also say that it is karma which makes such things happen, either for good or bad...but God is beyond any concept of duality that the human existence is susceptible and subject to.

Personally speaking, I always find that things go terribly awry if I try and exert any control over my own life...but I also admit that I am totally different to many, many people out there...and even though I "speak for myself", my teachings are taken directly from the Hindu Scriptures, but I don't give them any credit (when I should).

https://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/h_suffering.asp

However, I also realise that not everyone is a Hindu, so I can only speak from my tradition, culture and upbringing...If people want to disagree with that, fine... because they are entitled to do that, just as I am also fully entitled to say whatever I do and if the hat fits, wear it...If it does not, get another hat.. simple.