View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Master
@ Altair and Hallow

Gotta agree with aspects of what both of you said.....Humans did indeed evolve as the "thinking hunter".

When modern humans came on the scene roughly 250,000 years ago we were literally unlike any species the world had ever known.

A huge calculating and tool making brain (made big by eating the fat and protein you get from eating animals) ....sharp eyesight and instead of fangs and claws....an amazing hand with an apposable thumb.

And as a true omnivore....a digestive system that can find nutrition in just about anything edible.

Science has also proved that aside from hunting we scavenged carcasses where practical......and to this end the human nose has the ability to detect spoilage in meat that is unparalleled in the animal kingdom.

Our nose and brain could detect if a carcass was fresh enough to eat better than any other animal on this planet!

Where I believe veganism really fails people is that it ignores a quarter of a million years of our fine genetic heritage as the thinking hunter....it literally ignores what made us great!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!