View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 06:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
So, presume God is free. He/She is free to choose His path. He can love others. Check. He can love God. Check. He can express His freedom and go on a wild ride. Check.

However what is the wisest form of self management for God? If He is not careful He can blow His reality.

I am listening very carefully to how the eastern religions manage themselves. They protect and preserve themselves. They do not blow their reality on physical pursuits, or on romance, or on adventure.

They practice the art of self preservation. They CONTAIN themselves. Which is something I have never done. In many ways I gave myself away.

Yes God is free and because of that He needs to learn self conservation otherwise He will suffer from His recklessness.

Honza,

I detect that you harbor a fear that God is made in the image and likeness of man. In other words, because man is seen to be as reckless then it is likely that God can also be reckless? You speak of the eastern religions as being a modicum of sensibility? Using their own free will they have achieved this balance? Have they discovered something God was not aware of? I can only wonder who created them...….:)