View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 10:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
This existential question has been bothering me recently. 2 weeks before my 37th birthday it was like someone flipped a switch in my brain. All of a sudden I was compelled to make a pendulum. I have never desired divination and I feel if those who have passed wanted to talk they would. So I figured it was my guides communicating this desire. I asked which crystals to use and I was given a list. Anyways when I started reflecting on what had changed, what caused this switch to flip and I came to realize my trauma from childhood had finally resolved and a new chapter was starting in my life. With all of this came this overwhelming desire to know who I am. I have always felt I was here for a reason and I desperatly wanted to know what and why.

I know I am a lightworker and a healer, but this didnt put me at ease like the puzzle had been solved. Finally tonight I came across a list of attributes with hybrids listed and blended realms and there is where I think I found my answer. A Mystic Angel which is a blend of an incarnate Angel and a Wise One who has incarnated many times. It resonated deep within my soul and finally I feel that sense of ease.

Has anyone else heard of this or maybe is one? Insight would be helpful any at all at this point. I have this strong desire to learn Reiki, but I am unsure if this is going to be all I need to learn as there are so many types of healing modalities. Anyways thank you for reading this and sharing any insights you have.

Namaste`

Hi Comp,

When you say you had the overwhelming desire to know who you are ... have you in mind that you are someone / thing that can be known / found?

It's not a trick question lol ..

I understand the urge to find self for sure and the right time will come eventually for all in this lifetime or another .

You said that you know that you are a lightworker and a healer, but this didn't put me you at ease like the puzzle had been solved, again this is something that makes sense regarding the bigger picture ..

I think for some they find a sense of comfort within an identity of i am this or that, I am a mother or Father and I am self identified in these instances but when a peep wants to find self then none of these roles cut the mustard .

Finding self is beyond these identities . Once found one can integrate what they are with the role they play that's no problem, but playing the role why not knowing self or having realized self just creates a sense of something missing and it's quite natural to feel that way ...

I think many would agree that if a peep wants to realize what they are or find themselves then there has to be a space had within life to be quiet .. Many masters / peeps that have found themselves have entertained this space even in a busy / hectic / lifestyle .

When you speak of a mystic angel and a resonance felt are you associating what you are with that energy as an identity / role play or as something that you think you are?

Do you see the various levels I am talking about regarding finding self and having the thought that there is something / someone to find?

Are you looking for an identity to find that you relate yourself to being?

Is that what finding yourself means to you?

x daz x