View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 07:12 AM
Master

Who Am I ?

The Hanged Man -
Def a Pisces! 12 major, 12 sign of the zodiac. I resonate with this cards sacraficing gratification for a larger cause. I do this for a path that leads me to truth. The less distractions for me, the better. I'll go through something and reflect so deeply on it, to gain some form of transformation with it.

What do I want?

Ace of Cups -

A new emotional beginning. True emotions, real. Pure. I'll pass on the wishy washy false crushy lusty love. Wash away the wounds of yesterday and bring me pure, true love. Even if I stay single! I want the real deal. Ready for new starts.A true love.

What do I need?

Eight of Wands-

ACTION! 'i like the nightlife!, i like to boogie!'. (my lame attempt at singing)
I need to get out and make some moves. I don't know. This card to me always says MOVEMENT and quick. I guess I need to stop always being the hanged man and take more action. I need to dance? Dance my way into a new start!

What is my BEST quality -

Three of Pentacles-

I can acomplish any goal I set for myself. I work hard to get there. I don't quit. I'll strive to improve any areas of my life no matter how long it takes. I don't give up. I am persistent and determined. I work well with others. Solidarity is important to me along with support and encouragement.