View Single Post
Old 15-02-2018, 02:24 AM
Master
In regards to guides, Self, "Higher" or what ever Self. I understand if someone has a problem with the term "Higher" in the same way I have a problem with the term "God".
Yes, we all have guides, whether they are close or not. A lot depends what agreements we made, do we have a strong connection to our higher self, or the soul. No matter what we call it. The connection almost never goes to the total Self, almost always to one section of the Self, depending which part oversees our incarnation. And if the Self does oversee the incarnation, then there is no need for guides.
I still could call on my guides if I wanted to, but not for guidance. 20 years ago I had a lot of contact with them, specially with one who seams to be a friend of Rah nam. But once my incarnation moved into a different phase, they stepped back.
The work of a guide is in most cases not through direct contact, but rather through indirect work, like planting a thought or impression in your mind,arranging contacts with people or a person, dreams and so one. The same way our HS would work with us. It is seldom that the HS works directly with the extension, us.