View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 12:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
I was trying to convey the notion that karma is built into the very foundation of our reality, and that it cannot be abrogated.

I believe KRYON talks about Karma as the most outdated version of our reality; and the love of god to be second, and love of self to be the newest foundation of our reality... and the one that out dates both of the other by millennia's Now if we look at yoga it talks about the Anahata to be place that exist outside the realm of Karma equally... neither have I ever found anything in Quantum that makes one believe in Karma... probably more allows you to believe in whatever you feel like. Also the way people talk about Karma I find that there are more acute ways to actually explain it if one comes from the intellect. Maybe some are here in this perceived time space not to burn off Karma, but to entirely let go of an idea that to my understanding is way outdated and I see Quantum as a way to allow one to do that... if one feel one is ready to do so Likewise is the idea of plural lives a speculation; maybe true, maybe false. All one can say is I experienced what felt like a past life; which to the Heart is good enough, the same way pretending you are Robin Hood equals a life experience of such magnitude haha. So maybe we are just here for no other reason than to enjoy life... and the rest is mere speculations that gives sense to the senseless?