View Single Post
Old 14-12-2016, 05:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
That could be part of the problem...If you were talking to dark spirits and you asked them to take you to their leader you might have got a dark aspect of Shiva (or equivalent). It's not always easy to tell the difference between dark and light.

You could probably do with a little more taoism in the mix. The human TV stuff is a result of going too far towards oneness and losing sight of the balance with manifested reality. Tao helps to bring that back into balance. You wouldnt even need to let go of Hinduism since you seem to have a balanced perspective on it... just don't hold on so tight.

I wouldnt call myself a shaman but if you want to start with chakra balancing and general healing I can do that for you. Astral energy retrieval is simple enough on the aura level and a lot of the time souls can heal themselves without needing the soul retrieval too. Just depends on the damage.
Even if it was "Dark Shiva" or a spirit tricking me or whatever, the love that I felt, that was for Shiva (so it would have been pointless) - the whole 'Shiva thing' I had grown up with all my life, through the Vedas and the Shiva Puranas and the Shiva Samhita and countless works I read in original Sanskrit. I can recognise.

I knew Shiva through the Vedas as 'Maha Rudra' and I am already familiar with all of Shiva's dark forms, I even worship one of them...called Rudra/Bhairava/Veerbhadra.

Just because this is a 'dark aspect' of Lord Shiva, it doesn't mean it is seen as an 'evil' one. 'Dark Shiva' is only bad and evil to bad and evil men when He punishes them.

Shiva is called "Maha Deva" - the Great Angel and also Bhuteshwara - the Lord of the Demons.

So, it wasn't like I was going into this not knowing what I was doing, and the fact I saw people mutilate and mortify the flesh in His name made it oh so sweeter...

There's a lot to this, but it's all in my past, you are right....the shamans...the elders....the rituals...the training....it was all in my past.