View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 07:52 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
It becomes spiritual when individuals realize they are capable of changing their lives, and when they realize they have a choice to feel good instead of bad. Also instead of complaining and finding fault with our problems it gives incentive to take a more positive perspective and to turn the tables and work out the problem and work on a problem to improve oneself. It is not merely about I want this product. Many use it in according with wanting for others and wanting good for others. Sort of how prayer works. In that sense it becomes spiritual. Also using something to improve oneself in some way is not lazy. Taking a negative feeling and choosing instead to come at this feeling with more of a sense of positivism is not lazy. It requires an amount and a fairly good amount of work to change negative thought habits and patterns. This sense of Loa is not lazy. Attracting material things also is not lazy as a lot of it requires action. It requires one to seek out ways to acquire said thing whatever it is, those who simply want something and wish for it are at a place for wanting and wishing something, those whom actively state what it is or want and then proceed to find ways of achieving it and act to achieve are not lazy. It requires one to act. Sitting there thinking about it and getting it would seem lazy but it truly isn't as it requires putting time, effort and energy into a thought. I hope I explained that right. Also thinking positive and trying to atrract good to oneself is neither black magic or selfish . Those who claim to be spiritual and focus solely on that, and actually deny the earth they walk and the physical realm, and the fact that we as people live here on Earth. Need food and shelter and luxuries in life are living in a fool's paradise. Imo. This world is a very real place with very real problems and very real hardships. Many go through their days and weeks working yes working for a selfish unethical company of some type or sort grinding their hides of week in and week out for a small paycheck and bills to pay and not very much to look forward to day after day after day. And you know? One thing that gives some comfort just happens to be a positive belief that their work paid off. That there is some force out there for them and not against them, so they happen to get something they really wanted and needed at the time if only to give them a faith that there is good out there and that their work by some way means something. They feel they are deserving of having something they love and enjoy, and by human very human stand points they do. I do not see how something meant to be positive and a positive look at the material world a more positive outlook of the material world, and yes it is material what do you think form is made from? Energy? This is true but also form takes physical qualities. So what do we have, giving to give and giving back to others and gratitude for that which we as people do have. Looking at things from a perspective of feeling good and happy, showing a pay off for the hard work physical and spiritual people do every day over and over and over in drudgery, helping others, helping others when feeling good in a place of feeling positive about it, manifesting one's hopes and dreams and gaining confidence bit by bit because of this and the realization one does not have to take a back seat in their life and let the dice role... and on and on. I am sorry, but these and healthy thoughts like this bother you? Feeling good. What is not spiritual about this? Being a positive person, this is not spiritual? I personally never set out on my spiritual path expecting misery and to suffer. If God expects me to do his work for him. I expect to have good in my life, yes even if it means I happened to come across a couple rooster wall art prints today and have been thinking about how much I love roosters in my space and having a couple more wouldn't bother me. Guess what? I feel very good about it too. Yep, if God expects me to help countless people in my life often enough times with no thanks or not even an acknowledgement or glance from others sometimes then yes, yes I expect a manifested pay out in return. Also a raise.

Please also try and realize there is no disrespect intended in my post what so ever. I only write to give another view.
I'll repeat my previous post. I was referring to the following clause of the original post.
Quote:
3. Surround Yourself With The Things You Desire

You maybe asking, how can I surround myself with the things that I want if I don’t have it? It may not be yours at the moment but you can borrow, you can visit, above all you can place yourself in the environment and among the people who are closely link to the things you desire. The successful application of the law of attraction depends on you already being in that energy of what you want. It is up to you to create the state that you want to attract and you do so by being among the things that you want until it is fully yours. The law of attraction will give you quite easily what you bring into your focus, whether you are speaking of it or observing it. You get more of what you surround yourself with.
which, as I interpreted it, was about acquisition of earthly stuff. "borrow......to the things you desire.... the state that you want to attract and you do so by being among the things that you want until it is fully yours...."
but the exhortation didn't quite make sense throughout, hence "interpretation". There were grammatical ambiguities that allowed different interpretations.

However, on my occasional visits here I read many posts about bringing abundance on oneself and silently ask an abundance of what? Abundance has a mundane meaning and on looking at posts closely, they often extend into this arena - earthly wealth and goods. There's a popular poster on this forum who rightly thinks there's no shame whatever in such a pursuit. There's nothing wrong in the acquisition of earthly goods except, like I said, it tends to tie one to the material earth. Fine by me. It could also mean an abundance of spiritual wealth (if that's possible) but would pose a very awkward question about the process....which brings me to the closing remarks in that previous post.

But like I say, it's an interpretation.